In other news, Little Buddy and I have been fighting a cold. It really is the pits. But, on the bright side... I'm super happy that we didn't get the flu that is going around, because I just don't enjoy throwing up, or being thrown up on. And, it seems as though we will both be far enough along in the yucky process to not be absolutely miserable when we board our plane this weekend! Yep, that's right! The time is finally here!!! We are headed to Cali for some good times with family and friends. Among the things I am most looking forward to on this trip: a "reunion" with old friends from high school and college (and even a couple from elementary school), celebrating my b-day with my family, staying up late playing games and drinking coffee with my brother and sister-in-law, going to Santa Barbara to eat at Palazzios!!! Oh, I can taste the hot, fresh garlic rolls now. And, of course, eating at Jakes, Dewars and Mannings is just making my mouth water, too! Ok, so now I have to pack. Bleh! Happy trails to us!
Here are a couple pictures of Little Buddy, just for the heck of it.

Making his "diamond in the sky", while singing Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star

Little Buddy with his little girlfriend, Autumn. Isn't she adorable?!!

Sporting his "grandpa hat"

Getting ready to take his bear for a ride down the slide
1 comment:
I love the twinkle twinkle little star picture! How was your trip?
Post a Comment