Here's the bump.... Seems like it is bigger than it should be, but with this being number 2, I guess that is what happens. :) Here I am this time around:
And, last time, at the same point in my pregnancy...
More to come in the future. We are going to try to be diligent in taking pictures along the way to document baby #2 as well as we did with Little Buddy. Wish us luck!
And, last time, at the same point in my pregnancy...
More to come in the future. We are going to try to be diligent in taking pictures along the way to document baby #2 as well as we did with Little Buddy. Wish us luck!
7 comments:
Every baby after #1 pops out faster. No worries. You are so adorable!!! Congrats friend!!
TOO CUTE!!! How many weeks are you now?
you are SO cute! so how many weeks are you now? do we have the same due date?
You look great Rach! Way to go with the pics - I don't think I've taken a single one this time around. Oops.
Yes, Lorie, we have the same due date. So, I'm just as far along as you are. I'll be 16 weeks on Friday.
I know, I look at my pictures from both, and the belly does poke out faster.
Alli
you are so cute! There is definitely a difference in your belly with the second one! Maybe I should get with it and post an updated belly shot. You've inspired me!
Post a Comment